The goal of our consignment brokerage service is:
- Evaluate the items and suggest the best market to achieve the highest possible price.
- The markets we are active in include but not limited to auction, high end consignment and private sales.
- Act as liaison between clients and our auction house partners around the world.
- Assist client navigate through the auction process.
- If items are consigned, a commission and fee structure is discussed with the client.
- Highlights include: collection of George Nakashima furniture, Fine & Decorative Arts & Memorabilia.
- TreasureQuest is a FL licensed auction business #AB1839.
- Depending on the collection, we can offer Internet or Live Auction options.
Valuation "Walk Through" Service
Our most requested serves, TreasureQuest Auctions will schedule an appointment to evaluate collections or items being considered for sale. This one hour consulting service provides the client with a better understanding of the market and its impact on the selling the collection or items.
- We provide suggestions and recommendations suited to the collection or items.
- Provide a "peace of mind" on the valuation of items.
- We utilize technology to provide recent auction and retail sales information.
- An hourly rate is charges for this valuable service.
Freelance Auctioneering - "Have Gavel Will Travel"
Tim Luke has over 25 years experience and has traveled the world auctioneering collections large and small.
- Highlights of clients include Julien's Auctions in Beverly Hills, CA and Bertoia Auctions in Vineland, NJ.
- Tim is licensed in FL, VA, GA, New York City, NY and has a current CA surety bond.
- Highlights of collections include: Ringo Star, Marlene Dietrich, Michael Jackson and various Toy Collections.
- Comfort with Intenet bidding, phone bidding, various auction management systems and live crowds.